Monday, December 17, 2012

David Meanix Questions & Fears

I like this imagine a lot. I like it because everything fits together like puzzle pieces,  The expression on both of their faces make the picture different.

I like this image because it looks interesting.  I think it is cool that the back of the head is open, It looks like the head is paper.

This imagine is very cool. I love cameras, and David Meanix made this look like an actual camera got cut up and glued back together,


I love David Meanix's art style. I love it because it is different than any other art work. It isn't common to find art like this. I like how David created something different and unoriginal.


I am afraid of heights (Acrophobia). I am afraid of death (Thanatophobia), and I am afraid of blood (Hemophobia). I'm scared to lose the people I care about, and I fear being forever alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment