Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Home work Morals

I really like this moral. The moral is trying to send out a message. The eyes on the children make the moral have a deeper meaning.

I like this moral. I like it because it is a moral with meaning. It is trying to show the world that everyone is equal, even if they are African American and living in the United States. This moral supports equality and equal rights. This moral would have been great in the 60s and 70s because that is around the time period when people fought and got these equal rights.

I love recycling. That is partially why I love this moral. I think everyone should try to save the environment whether it is recycling a water bottle, or other parts to make a truck. This is a really good idea, and hopefully some day these recycled products can actually be used.

I like this moral because it supports soldiers. It shows us all of the things that the soldiers go through in order to keep their country safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment